Shooting victim shows up at a school near Strathmore
TULARE COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley elementary school was put on temporary lockdown after a shooting victim showed up on campus.
School officials saw a man in his forties show up on the school driveway with a bullet wound to his upper body.
A Tulare County Sheriff's deputy arrived on scene within seconds to question the victim and another man who arrived in this red pick-up truck.
Sunnyside Elementary School near Strathmore was put on lockdown for about 15 minutes while deputies secured the scene.
Investigators are still looking for the suspect and the actual location where the shooting happened.
crimetracker, shooting, strathmore, tulare county, local, jessica peres
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy 30 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children 13 min ago
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 7 min ago
- Chowchilla Western Stampede attracts visitors
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting...
29 min ago