Thieves break in to Tulare Co Democratic Headquarters
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a burglary at the Tulare County Democratic Headquarters in Visalia.
Officers say someone broke into the building on West Mineral King near Central. They believe it happened sometime after 9 p.m. Saturday night.
The thieves smashed a glass door to get in and stole a big screen T.V., a computer, and ransacked the office. Members of the Democratic Party had initially canceled a viewing party planned for Monday's presidential debate. They have since said the viewing party will go on as originally planned.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call the Visalia Police Department.
visalia, tulare county, 2012 election, crimetracker, burglary, local
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q 59 min ago
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses 53 min ago
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- 1 week left in 100 Day Challenge
31 min ago