Thieves break in to Tulare Co Democratic Headquarters
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a burglary at the Tulare County Democratic Headquarters in Visalia.
Officers say someone broke into the building on West Mineral King near Central. They believe it happened sometime after 9 p.m. Saturday night.
The thieves smashed a glass door to get in and stole a big screen T.V., a computer, and ransacked the office. Members of the Democratic Party had initially canceled a viewing party planned for Monday's presidential debate. They have since said the viewing party will go on as originally planned.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call the Visalia Police Department.
visalia, tulare county, 2012 election, crimetracker, burglary, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 17 min ago
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF 17 min ago
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows 44 min ago
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases 15 min ago
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
15 min ago
- Traffic flowing through "Braided Ramps"
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos