Woman injured in Central Fresno hit and run
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are looking for a hit and run driver who injured a woman Sunday night.
Officers say the 45-year-old victim was walking across Belmont near First when she was hit by an SUV. It's described as a white Dodge Durango.
The woman was taken to Community Regional Medical Center with a broken leg. Anyone who saw the crash should call the Fresno Police Department.
fresno, fresno county, fresno central, hit and run, local
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting 7 min ago
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Fresno State men's basketball to play in CBI tourney 24 min ago
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Runners hit streets for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol for minors
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly...
11 min ago