Woman injured in Central Fresno hit and run
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are looking for a hit and run driver who injured a woman Sunday night.
Officers say the 45-year-old victim was walking across Belmont near First when she was hit by an SUV. It's described as a white Dodge Durango.
The woman was taken to Community Regional Medical Center with a broken leg. Anyone who saw the crash should call the Fresno Police Department.
fresno, fresno county, fresno central, hit and run, local
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery 19 min ago
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos