3 people, several pets escape Fresno house fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An overnight fire in Southwest Fresno forced out three people and their pets out of their home.
The Fresno Fire Department said flames broke out at this home on Holly near Reverend Chester Riggins Avenue. A woman and three men were inside the home, but were able to make it. A cat and a dog were also rescued, but a second cat is still missing.
Fire crews believe the fire started in the kitchen and a water heater may have sparked the flames.
The Red Cross is now helping the family find a place to stay.
fresno county, fresno, fresno southwest, fire, animal, local
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos