Fresno Co man hit by car, suffers major injuries
FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man is recovering in the hospital following a crash at a busy Fresno County intersection.
The CHP said a man was walking on Academy near Belmont around 10 p.m. Monday when a car slammed into him.
The CHP said the driver of the car stopped to help out the man. The man suffered major injuries and was taken to Community Regional Medical Center.
The man told officers the accident was his fault because he was walking on the slow lane and got distracted. Authorities say the driver is not facing any charges.
fresno county, sanger, centerville, accident, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up 3 min ago
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Accuweather Forecast
17 min ago