Parolee allegedly crashes into apartment complex
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- It was a rude awakening for one Southeast Fresno resident Wednesday morning.
Authorities say a parolee at large crashed a vehicle into an apartment complex on Orchard Street and Huntington Boulevard.
Authorities say the man sped away when officers tried to pull him over. He then lost control and crashed into the apartment -- waking up the person inside.
The accident caused significant damage to the apartment, but no injuries were reported. The driver and passenger of the vehicle were arrested. Authorities say there are indicators the vehicle may be stolen.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops 5 min ago
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- HWY 41 opens near Tenaya Lodge after closed due to snow 34 min ago
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Rain could pose threat to Central Valley...
49 min ago