Cherry Ave Auction murder suspect arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Glendale have arrested the Selma man wanted in connection to a murder in Fresno County.
Roberto Jose Navarro will be booked into the Fresno County Jail on a charge of murder when he returns.
Sheriffs deputies believe Navarro responsible for the death of Adan Flores-Rodriguez. On October second, his body was found near an orchard. Investigators say the 61 year old was trying to sell his SUV at the Cherry Avenue Auction swap meet the day he was killed.
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- I-5 over the Grapevine and HWY 58 now open
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary 46 min ago
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time