Cherry Ave Auction murder suspect arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Glendale have arrested the Selma man wanted in connection to a murder in Fresno County.
Roberto Jose Navarro will be booked into the Fresno County Jail on a charge of murder when he returns.
Sheriffs deputies believe Navarro responsible for the death of Adan Flores-Rodriguez. On October second, his body was found near an orchard. Investigators say the 61 year old was trying to sell his SUV at the Cherry Avenue Auction swap meet the day he was killed.
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region