Fresno man facing life in prison for molestation
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno man is facing life in prison after he kidnapped and sexually assaulted a child.
Victor Yslas, 32, was convicted last week on seven felony counts. Those include kidnaping, sexual assault and possession of pornographic photographs of a child under the age of 14. That's according to the Madera County district attorney's office.
They say Yslas kidnapped a young girl back in 2010, took her to a public restroom in a Madera park, where he assaulted her and took pictures of her.
He was previously convicted two times on felony counts, so he could be sentenced to life in prison. His sentencing is set for January third.
crimetracker, sex crimes, fresno, fresno county, madera, madera county, local
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 27 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway 33 min ago
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Fresno County veteran receives national award
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash