Fresno man facing life in prison for molestation
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno man is facing life in prison after he kidnapped and sexually assaulted a child.
Victor Yslas, 32, was convicted last week on seven felony counts. Those include kidnaping, sexual assault and possession of pornographic photographs of a child under the age of 14. That's according to the Madera County district attorney's office.
They say Yslas kidnapped a young girl back in 2010, took her to a public restroom in a Madera park, where he assaulted her and took pictures of her.
He was previously convicted two times on felony counts, so he could be sentenced to life in prison. His sentencing is set for January third.
crimetracker, sex crimes, fresno, fresno county, madera, madera county, local
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Crabtree may have a torn Achilles tendon 29 min ago
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Eric Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals