Fresno Police look for suspect who hit a boy on a bike
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police need your help tracking down a hit and run suspect who injured a child. The accident happened Tuesday night in Central Fresno near Belmont and San Pablo.
When investigators arrived on the scene they found that a car had run into a boy on a bike. The driver ran from the car before police arrived.
The 11-year-old boy was taken to Community Regional Medical Center for head injuries. He's expected to be okay.
Investigators say the boy was on his bike in a crosswalk when he was hit. If you have any information about this accident you are urged to call police.
fresno, fresno county, fresno central, hit and run, local
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested 14 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos