Fresno Police look for suspect who hit a boy on a bike
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police need your help tracking down a hit and run suspect who injured a child. The accident happened Tuesday night in Central Fresno near Belmont and San Pablo.
When investigators arrived on the scene they found that a car had run into a boy on a bike. The driver ran from the car before police arrived.
The 11-year-old boy was taken to Community Regional Medical Center for head injuries. He's expected to be okay.
Investigators say the boy was on his bike in a crosswalk when he was hit. If you have any information about this accident you are urged to call police.
fresno, fresno county, fresno central, hit and run, local
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 23 min ago
- AP: FBI investigates prison company 7 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Fresno County veteran receives national award
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase