Park officials search for missing hiker in Kings Canyon
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Crews are looking for a hiker who went missing almost a week ago at Kings Canyon National Park.
Park officials say 53-year-old Larry Conn went on a trail hike last Friday and was supposed to return home on Monday. Park officials say Conn started his hike in the Inyo National Forest and planned to travel to Kings Canyon National Park.
Authorities says Conn is an experienced hiker and is familiar with the area.
kings canyon national park, fresno county, missing person, local
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos