Livingston man shot; authorities look for shooter
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A North Valley man is recovering in the hospital after he was shot.
Investigators went to the area near Prusso and I Street in Livingston after they received a call about shots being fired around 6:30 p.m. Thursday.
When police arrived, they found a man who had been shot in the stomach several times. He told officers that four men in an SUV shot him as he was walking down the street.
Authorities say the injuries are non-life threatening.
livingston, merced county, crimetracker, shooting, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos