Second Visalia bank robbery suspect arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The second man wanted for robbing a Visalia bank while dressed in women's clothes is in jail.
Visalia police arrested Ralph Zavala on Thursday at the Tachi Palace Casino in Lemoore. Johnny Huerta was arrested earlier this week for the same crime. Investigators found Huerta while serving a search warrant at a home near Chavez and Bridge in Visalia.
Visalia police say Huerta, and Zavala walked into the Visalia Community Bank wearing women's clothing. One of them was armed with a gun. Its unknown how much money the two men took.
visalia, tulare county, lemoore, robbery, local
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180 29 min ago
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase 32 min ago
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno 27 min ago