Second Visalia bank robbery suspect arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The second man wanted for robbing a Visalia bank while dressed in women's clothes is in jail.
Visalia police arrested Ralph Zavala on Thursday at the Tachi Palace Casino in Lemoore. Johnny Huerta was arrested earlier this week for the same crime. Investigators found Huerta while serving a search warrant at a home near Chavez and Bridge in Visalia.
Visalia police say Huerta, and Zavala walked into the Visalia Community Bank wearing women's clothing. One of them was armed with a gun. Its unknown how much money the two men took.
visalia, tulare county, lemoore, robbery, local
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka 4 min ago
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies