Family HealthCare Network opens Goshen health center
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The South Valley celebrated the grand opening of a new health center. The Family HealthCare Network opened its doors on Road 72 and Avenue 310 in Goshen.
The state-of-the-art facility will give families easier access to healthcare because of its location. The health center will offer family and internal medicine, women's health, pediatrics and dental care.
The nonprofit organization, Family HealthCare Network, has opened 13 different health care locations throughout Kings and Tulare counties.
goshen, visalia, tulare, tulare county, local
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members