Family HealthCare Network opens Goshen health center
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The South Valley celebrated the grand opening of a new health center. The Family HealthCare Network opened its doors on Road 72 and Avenue 310 in Goshen.
The state-of-the-art facility will give families easier access to healthcare because of its location. The health center will offer family and internal medicine, women's health, pediatrics and dental care.
The nonprofit organization, Family HealthCare Network, has opened 13 different health care locations throughout Kings and Tulare counties.
goshen, visalia, tulare, tulare county, local
- Perez and Barrera found guilty of 1st degree murder
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos