An Atwater boy, 9, was struck by a car on the way to a friend's house to go trick-or-treating
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say a nine-year-old boy was flown to UC Davis Medical Center after being hit by a car. The accident happened on Olive Avenue near Willow at 3pm Wednesday afternoon.
Investigators say the child was riding his bike to a friend's house to go trick-or-treating, and was hit while trying to cross the street. Authorities do not believe the 64 year old driver was under the influence or a distracted at the time.
No word yet on the child's condition.
atwater, merced county, merced, local
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos