Fresno man arrested after series of accidents
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno man is facing several charges for crashing into several cars overnight.
Police says 26-year-old Bryan Clark ran a red light and hit a car with two women inside at Palm and Herndon in Northwest Fresno around midnight.
Authorities say Clark later lost control of his car and hit a mailbox, then two parked cars. Police say Clark tried to drive away from the scene but ended up crashing into the brick fence of a home.
Authorities arrested him and are waiting for blood tests to figure out if he was under the influence of drugs. No one was injured.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, accident, dui, local
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Search resumes for missing Malaysian jetliner
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified 49 min ago
- Fresno teen with cystic fibrosis to get lung transplant 29 min ago
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 57 min ago
- Fresno teen with cystic fibrosis to get...
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos