Fresno man arrested after series of accidents
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno man is facing several charges for crashing into several cars overnight.
Police says 26-year-old Bryan Clark ran a red light and hit a car with two women inside at Palm and Herndon in Northwest Fresno around midnight.
Authorities say Clark later lost control of his car and hit a mailbox, then two parked cars. Police say Clark tried to drive away from the scene but ended up crashing into the brick fence of a home.
Authorities arrested him and are waiting for blood tests to figure out if he was under the influence of drugs. No one was injured.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, accident, dui, local
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- The skinny on fitness video games 18 min ago
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- La Tapatia fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
- Photos: Best moments at Billboard Awards 2013 27 min ago
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- The skinny on fitness video games
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos