Trick or Teeth: Fresno dentist wants your candy
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Local Fresno dentist Dr. Treva Lee wants you to "put your money where your mouth is." For the third year in a row, trick-or-treaters can bring their excess and unwanted candy to her office for $1 per pound of candy! In addition to monetary compensation, each child will also receive a goody bag packed with not only a toothbrush, toothpaste, coloring pages and crayons, but also with great tasting, sugar-free xylitol lollipops!
Kids can now have the fun of trick-or-treating, and have it benefit their piggy banks and teeth as well. Operation Gratitude, who sends the collected candy to deployed U.S. troops, heads the candy buy back program. Dr. Lee is also giving away special gifts to children who bring in either a letter or a picture to send in with their candy to a soldier.
Candy will be collected on Thursday, November 1st from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Friday, November 2nd from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at her office, located at 2630 N. Fresno Street, Suite 101, Fresno, California 93703. All candy must be unopened, so please no bites.
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart 37 min ago
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Fresno County veteran receives national award
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations