Trick or Teeth: Fresno dentist wants your candy
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Local Fresno dentist Dr. Treva Lee wants you to "put your money where your mouth is." For the third year in a row, trick-or-treaters can bring their excess and unwanted candy to her office for $1 per pound of candy! In addition to monetary compensation, each child will also receive a goody bag packed with not only a toothbrush, toothpaste, coloring pages and crayons, but also with great tasting, sugar-free xylitol lollipops!
Kids can now have the fun of trick-or-treating, and have it benefit their piggy banks and teeth as well. Operation Gratitude, who sends the collected candy to deployed U.S. troops, heads the candy buy back program. Dr. Lee is also giving away special gifts to children who bring in either a letter or a picture to send in with their candy to a soldier.
Candy will be collected on Thursday, November 1st from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Friday, November 2nd from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at her office, located at 2630 N. Fresno Street, Suite 101, Fresno, California 93703. All candy must be unopened, so please no bites.
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes 56 min ago
- Costly headphone disappoints 52 min ago
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times
- 4 displaced after Central Fresno house fire
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Consumer Watch: Costly headphone disappoints
54 min ago