Trick or Teeth: Fresno dentist wants your candy
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Local Fresno dentist Dr. Treva Lee wants you to "put your money where your mouth is." For the third year in a row, trick-or-treaters can bring their excess and unwanted candy to her office for $1 per pound of candy! In addition to monetary compensation, each child will also receive a goody bag packed with not only a toothbrush, toothpaste, coloring pages and crayons, but also with great tasting, sugar-free xylitol lollipops!
Kids can now have the fun of trick-or-treating, and have it benefit their piggy banks and teeth as well. Operation Gratitude, who sends the collected candy to deployed U.S. troops, heads the candy buy back program. Dr. Lee is also giving away special gifts to children who bring in either a letter or a picture to send in with their candy to a soldier.
Candy will be collected on Thursday, November 1st from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Friday, November 2nd from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at her office, located at 2630 N. Fresno Street, Suite 101, Fresno, California 93703. All candy must be unopened, so please no bites.
- Fresno State's new president has been selected
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- 2016 Super Bowl to be played in 49ers' new stadium
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Mysterious illness kills 2 in southeast Alabama
- Merced Co. may allow fireworks in unincorporated areas
- FUSD gives lessons on eating healthy
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison