Hanford man shot in the stomach at a grocery store
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The search is on to find a person who shot a man walking to a South Valley grocery store overnight.
Hanford police say the shooting happened right before midnight on the intersection of Scott and Phillips. Investigators say a man was walking to a nearby market when two men confronted him and opened fire. Authorities say the man was hit three times in the stomach where he was then air-lifted to Community Regional Medical Center.
The condition of the man has not yet been released. Hanford police says the shooting is still under investigation and no arrests have been made.
hanford, kings county, crimetracker, shooting, local
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos