Hanford man shot in the stomach at a grocery store
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The search is on to find a person who shot a man walking to a South Valley grocery store overnight.
Hanford police say the shooting happened right before midnight on the intersection of Scott and Phillips. Investigators say a man was walking to a nearby market when two men confronted him and opened fire. Authorities say the man was hit three times in the stomach where he was then air-lifted to Community Regional Medical Center.
The condition of the man has not yet been released. Hanford police says the shooting is still under investigation and no arrests have been made.
hanford, kings county, crimetracker, shooting, local
- One person killed in Fresno County crash 32 min ago
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates