Hanford man shot in the stomach at a grocery store
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The search is on to find a person who shot a man walking to a South Valley grocery store overnight.
Hanford police say the shooting happened right before midnight on the intersection of Scott and Phillips. Investigators say a man was walking to a nearby market when two men confronted him and opened fire. Authorities say the man was hit three times in the stomach where he was then air-lifted to Community Regional Medical Center.
The condition of the man has not yet been released. Hanford police says the shooting is still under investigation and no arrests have been made.
hanford, kings county, crimetracker, shooting, local
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
- Accuweather Forecast
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos