Jayden Thomas candlelight vigil in Los Banos
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Los Banos Wildcats Pee Wee Football Team is holding a candlelight vigil for #7 Jayden Thomas who was killed in a car accident.
Sunday, November 4th at 7 p.m.
Pacheco High School, Veterans Stadium
People in the North Valley are coming together Sunday night to remember a pee wee football player killed in a car accident.
Family friends say 10-year-old Jayden Thomas was the quarterback for the Los Banos Wildcats youth football team. They said he and his family were coming home from a play-off game in Manteca Saturday night when the crash happened in Los Banos.
Authorities have not yet released details of the accident.
This is the second time in less than two months a pee wee football player has died in a car accident. Even Perez, 10, from Avenal was on his way to a football game in Los Banos with his family and fellow players when their SUV crashed near Coalinga.
Investigators say a tire blow-out caused the accident. Even died at the scene. His mother and four other children were injured.
los banos, merced county, accident, local
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000 13 min ago
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- Holiday season cookies and cocktails
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos