Jayden Thomas candlelight vigil in Los Banos
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Los Banos Wildcats Pee Wee Football Team is holding a candlelight vigil for #7 Jayden Thomas who was killed in a car accident.
Sunday, November 4th at 7 p.m.
Pacheco High School, Veterans Stadium
People in the North Valley are coming together Sunday night to remember a pee wee football player killed in a car accident.
Family friends say 10-year-old Jayden Thomas was the quarterback for the Los Banos Wildcats youth football team. They said he and his family were coming home from a play-off game in Manteca Saturday night when the crash happened in Los Banos.
Authorities have not yet released details of the accident.
This is the second time in less than two months a pee wee football player has died in a car accident. Even Perez, 10, from Avenal was on his way to a football game in Los Banos with his family and fellow players when their SUV crashed near Coalinga.
Investigators say a tire blow-out caused the accident. Even died at the scene. His mother and four other children were injured.
los banos, merced county, accident, local
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
- 5 honored for helping save Clovis man's life
- Tulare burglary suspect shot, killed by TX trooper
- Did Apple map capture Loch Ness Monster?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos