Fresno Co animal shelter reaches capacity
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County's new animal control facility has reached capacity and is now asking for your help.
Liberty Animal Control on Nielsen and Tielman in West Central Fresno has filled every kennel at its facility. Staff members say if nothing changes, they'll have no choice but to euthanize animals to make more room.
The shelter has an abundance of Chihuahuas, so for the next week they'll each be available for $20. That includes spaying, neutering and all required shots.
fresno county, fresno, fresno west central, animal, local
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region