Fresno Co animal shelter reaches capacity
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County's new animal control facility has reached capacity and is now asking for your help.
Liberty Animal Control on Nielsen and Tielman in West Central Fresno has filled every kennel at its facility. Staff members say if nothing changes, they'll have no choice but to euthanize animals to make more room.
The shelter has an abundance of Chihuahuas, so for the next week they'll each be available for $20. That includes spaying, neutering and all required shots.
fresno county, fresno, fresno west central, animal, local
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Wonder Woman cast for Batman and Superman film
- Autopsy: Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Accuweather Forecast
23 min ago