Shooting victim dies after neighbor drives him to fire station
TOMBALL, TX -- A shooting victim died shortly after arriving at a fire station and this morning, police are looking for two men.
Investigators say the victim was shot last night outside a home on Zane near Sanders in Tomball. A neighbor then drove him to the Tomball fire station on FM 2920 around 9pm.
Firefighters called for Life Flight to take the 37-year-old victim to the hospital but he died before that help arrived. His name has not been released.
Police have not listed an official motive for the shooting at this time.
- Malaysian official says missing plane hijacked
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash 2 min ago
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...