Police: 4 teens stab man in front of his mom in Parlier
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A search is underway for the four teens accused of stabbing a man in front of his mom at a Parlier restaurant late Wednesday night.
Police say the stabbing happened outside a Subway restaurant on Newmark and Manning.
Investigators say four teens stabbed a 30-year-old man seven times. The only known witness is the man's mother.
Police are looking to see if any of the nearby businesses have surveillance video of the stabbing.
The man is recovering at Community Regional Medical Center. His condition has not yet been released.
crimetracker, stabbing, parlier, fresno county, fresno, community regional medical center, local
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Madera County
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed