Mourners hold second vigil for shooting victims
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Mourners gathered once again Thursday for a candlelight vigil outside the Central Fresno processing plant where two employees were shot and killed.
Dozens of candles were light and more than 50 people showed up to remember those who were killed.
This is the second night a vigil was held outside the chicken processing plant.
Grief counselors were on hand earlier today to help employees deal with the tragic event.
Police have not released a possible motive for the shooting.
They say the suspect Lawrence Jones pulled a gun and shot four co-workers at Valley Protein, killing two.
Jones then shot and killed himself before police arrived.
fresno, fresno county, homicide, murder, crimetracker, local
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom 52 min ago
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
57 min ago