Mourners hold second vigil for shooting victims
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Mourners gathered once again Thursday for a candlelight vigil outside the Central Fresno processing plant where two employees were shot and killed.
Dozens of candles were light and more than 50 people showed up to remember those who were killed.
This is the second night a vigil was held outside the chicken processing plant.
Grief counselors were on hand earlier today to help employees deal with the tragic event.
Police have not released a possible motive for the shooting.
They say the suspect Lawrence Jones pulled a gun and shot four co-workers at Valley Protein, killing two.
Jones then shot and killed himself before police arrived.
fresno, fresno county, homicide, murder, crimetracker, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos