Mourners hold second vigil for shooting victims
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Mourners gathered once again Thursday for a candlelight vigil outside the Central Fresno processing plant where two employees were shot and killed.
Dozens of candles were light and more than 50 people showed up to remember those who were killed.
This is the second night a vigil was held outside the chicken processing plant.
Grief counselors were on hand earlier today to help employees deal with the tragic event.
Police have not released a possible motive for the shooting.
They say the suspect Lawrence Jones pulled a gun and shot four co-workers at Valley Protein, killing two.
Jones then shot and killed himself before police arrived.
fresno, fresno county, homicide, murder, crimetracker, local
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots 47 min ago
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters...
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos