Woman arrested in connection with Madera Co burglaries, second suspect sought
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Madera County Sheriff's Office says there's a break in an investigation in connection with a number of residential burglaries.
Deputies arrested 25-year-old Bobbi Jo Heiss Friday morning.
Her accused accomplice, 45-year-old Christopher Edwin Wrought, remains on the loose.
Coined the "cat-burg" couple, they are suspected of burglarizing homes in Oakhurst and North Fork.
Wrought stands five feet eight inches tall and weighs about 180 pounds. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
He sports a number of tattoos, among them a skull located just below his left ear, a panther on his right bicep, and the words "wild one" across his back.
Anyone with information about this case is urged to call the Madera County Sheriff's Office.
madera county, crimetracker, burglary, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos