Woman arrested in connection with Madera Co burglaries, second suspect sought
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Madera County Sheriff's Office says there's a break in an investigation in connection with a number of residential burglaries.
Deputies arrested 25-year-old Bobbi Jo Heiss Friday morning.
Her accused accomplice, 45-year-old Christopher Edwin Wrought, remains on the loose.
Coined the "cat-burg" couple, they are suspected of burglarizing homes in Oakhurst and North Fork.
Wrought stands five feet eight inches tall and weighs about 180 pounds. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
He sports a number of tattoos, among them a skull located just below his left ear, a panther on his right bicep, and the words "wild one" across his back.
Anyone with information about this case is urged to call the Madera County Sheriff's Office.
madera county, crimetracker, burglary, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather 55 min ago
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe 16 min ago
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera