Woman arrested in connection with Madera Co burglaries, second suspect sought
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Madera County Sheriff's Office says there's a break in an investigation in connection with a number of residential burglaries.
Deputies arrested 25-year-old Bobbi Jo Heiss Friday morning.
Her accused accomplice, 45-year-old Christopher Edwin Wrought, remains on the loose.
Coined the "cat-burg" couple, they are suspected of burglarizing homes in Oakhurst and North Fork.
Wrought stands five feet eight inches tall and weighs about 180 pounds. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
He sports a number of tattoos, among them a skull located just below his left ear, a panther on his right bicep, and the words "wild one" across his back.
Anyone with information about this case is urged to call the Madera County Sheriff's Office.
madera county, crimetracker, burglary, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos