Valley hit by cold storm, snow in mountains
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- It looks as if winter has arrived in the Central Valley and the mountains.
In the last 24-hours China Peak Ski Resort in Fresno County has received four inches of new snow.
Residents in the Oakhurst area also saw some snow in Friday.
Those who live and work on the Valley floor also got hit with rain overnight and in the morning.
After days of warm temperatures many people Action News spoke to were happy to see the rain and cold temperatures.
Stay tuned to Action News and ABC30.com for the latest on the winter-like storm hitting the Valley.
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room 5 min ago
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced 31 min ago
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- HWY 41 opens near Tenaya Lodge after closed due to snow
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow