Hundreds of positions available at veterans home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Department of Veterans Affairs is looking to fill hundreds of positions at the Central Fresno veterans home.
Cal-Vet has begun recruiting to fill many positions in nursing, pharmacy, mental health and social services.
They're now scheduling the examinations necessary to create employment eligibility lists and have posted job announcement bulletins for open positions.
In January, they'll host recruitment fairs at the Fresno facility which will provide details on the positions and the application process.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Are there enough police officers in Visalia?
- Good Sports: Kensuke Tanaka
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting