Hundreds of positions available at veterans home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Department of Veterans Affairs is looking to fill hundreds of positions at the Central Fresno veterans home.
Cal-Vet has begun recruiting to fill many positions in nursing, pharmacy, mental health and social services.
They're now scheduling the examinations necessary to create employment eligibility lists and have posted job announcement bulletins for open positions.
In January, they'll host recruitment fairs at the Fresno facility which will provide details on the positions and the application process.
fresno, fresno county, local
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight 9 min ago
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos