Suspicious death of an elderly couple in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley police are working to determine how an elderly couple died at their Visalia home.
On Sunday, investigators found 80-year-old Billie Lou Bush and Thomas Bush dead in the backyard of their house at Sunnyside Court near Akers Road.
Officers went to check on the couple after family members found a suicide note inside the home.
When investigators arrived, they found the victims lying next to each other in the backyard shed.
Police are currently classifying this as a double suicide. But they are still trying to determine if it should be ruled a case of murder-suicide.
tulare county, visalia, tulare, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- Near drownings on the rise
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box 45 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 24 min ago