Suspicious death of an elderly couple in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley police are working to determine how an elderly couple died at their Visalia home.
On Sunday, investigators found 80-year-old Billie Lou Bush and Thomas Bush dead in the backyard of their house at Sunnyside Court near Akers Road.
Officers went to check on the couple after family members found a suicide note inside the home.
When investigators arrived, they found the victims lying next to each other in the backyard shed.
Police are currently classifying this as a double suicide. But they are still trying to determine if it should be ruled a case of murder-suicide.
tulare county, visalia, tulare, local
- I-5 over the Grapevine and HWY 58 closed due to snow 2 min ago
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe