Suspicious death of an elderly couple in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley police are working to determine how an elderly couple died at their Visalia home.
On Sunday, investigators found 80-year-old Billie Lou Bush and Thomas Bush dead in the backyard of their house at Sunnyside Court near Akers Road.
Officers went to check on the couple after family members found a suicide note inside the home.
When investigators arrived, they found the victims lying next to each other in the backyard shed.
Police are currently classifying this as a double suicide. But they are still trying to determine if it should be ruled a case of murder-suicide.
tulare county, visalia, tulare, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 43 min ago
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy 38 min ago
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about