Suspicious death of an elderly couple in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley police are working to determine how an elderly couple died at their Visalia home.
On Sunday, investigators found 80-year-old Billie Lou Bush and Thomas Bush dead in the backyard of their house at Sunnyside Court near Akers Road.
Officers went to check on the couple after family members found a suicide note inside the home.
When investigators arrived, they found the victims lying next to each other in the backyard shed.
Police are currently classifying this as a double suicide. But they are still trying to determine if it should be ruled a case of murder-suicide.
tulare county, visalia, tulare, local
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting 21 min ago
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced