Arrest made in Central Fresno homicide
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators have made an arrest in a Fresno homicide over the weekend. Salinda Gonzales, 22, was arrested and is now facing murder charges.
On Sunday night officers were called to a Central Fresno home near Mayfair and Sixth Street. When investigators arrived, they found 34-year-old Alfonso Lopez Ramos unconscious and bleeding.
Ramos was take to Community Regional Medical Center with stab wounds to his upper body. He was later pronounced dead at the hospital. Police are not saying how Gonzales and Ramos knew each other.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, homicide, stabbing, local
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos