Remaining wreckage found in Shaver Lake plane crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators have recovered the last missing pieces a Cessna plane that crashed near Shaver Lake over the weekend. The crash killed Patrick and Scott Clarke -- a father and son.
Late Wednesday night, investigators searching for missing pieces of the wreckage found both of the wings and fragments of the tail section. They were found in a snow covered area.
The plane went down on Saturday night on Dinkey Creek Road near Shaver Lake. There was no black box on the plane, but investigators hope the GPS unit on board will give them some information on what caused the deadly crash.
shaver lake, dinkey creek, fresno county, plane crash, local
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Madera County 1 min ago
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian 13 min ago
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls