Remaining wreckage found in Shaver Lake plane crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators have recovered the last missing pieces a Cessna plane that crashed near Shaver Lake over the weekend. The crash killed Patrick and Scott Clarke -- a father and son.
Late Wednesday night, investigators searching for missing pieces of the wreckage found both of the wings and fragments of the tail section. They were found in a snow covered area.
The plane went down on Saturday night on Dinkey Creek Road near Shaver Lake. There was no black box on the plane, but investigators hope the GPS unit on board will give them some information on what caused the deadly crash.
shaver lake, dinkey creek, fresno county, plane crash, local
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- The skinny on fitness video games 19 min ago
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- La Tapatia fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
- Photos: Best moments at Billboard Awards 2013 28 min ago
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- The skinny on fitness video games
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos