Remaining wreckage found in Shaver Lake plane crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators have recovered the last missing pieces a Cessna plane that crashed near Shaver Lake over the weekend. The crash killed Patrick and Scott Clarke -- a father and son.
Late Wednesday night, investigators searching for missing pieces of the wreckage found both of the wings and fragments of the tail section. They were found in a snow covered area.
The plane went down on Saturday night on Dinkey Creek Road near Shaver Lake. There was no black box on the plane, but investigators hope the GPS unit on board will give them some information on what caused the deadly crash.
shaver lake, dinkey creek, fresno county, plane crash, local
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno 3 min ago
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies