Spiderman unmasked in Merced after attempted robbery
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man is in the Merced County jail -- accused of committing a crime while dressed as a superhero.
Officers brought Daniel Bradley to the jail wearing a Spiderman costume. The 21 year old is accused of trying to steal a woman's purse over the weekend in Merced.
Investigators say Bradley was wearing a jacket over his costume during the attempted robbery, and the victim thought she saw a gun tucked in his sleeve.
Police say she ran away and screamed for help. They later caught Bradley, and found the jacket and a metal pipe in the bushes.
Investigators say Bradley told them the costume was part of his disguise.
crimetracker, robbery, merced, merced county, local
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits 47 min ago
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...