Hanford man shoots, kills his brother, says police
HANFORD, Calif. (KFSN) -- Hanford police say Samuel Ayala, 26, shot and killed his 19-year-old brother Adam after an argument.
Police spent most of the day collecting evidence from a house on Maxwell Street where the brothers lived with their parents.
Investigators say several family members were home and witnessed the murder.
Hanford police say after Ayala shot his brother in the neck -- he ran from the house, but he was caught soon after.
Police say while there were children inside the house at the time none of them witnessed the actual crime.
If Samuel Ayala is formally charged by the DA's office he will likely be arraigned on the murder charge next week.
crimetracker, murder, shooting, kings county, hanford, lemoore, local, jessica peres
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay 53 min ago
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos