2 accused of stealing from Corcoran elderly man
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two men are in jail Friday morning in connection with an elder abuse case in Corcoran.
Detectives say 70-year-old Myrtle Reid had been taking large amounts of money from an elderly 84-year-old man, and using the money to go gambling.
Corcoran police have also arrested 40-year-old Diane Cabral. She's also accused of taking large amounts of money from the same elderly victim to pay for legal issues and gambling.
Both suspects have been booked into the Kings County Jail.
corcoran, kings county, theft, crimetracker, local
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Things you didn't know about reindeer 30 min ago
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos