2 accused of stealing from Corcoran elderly man
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two men are in jail Friday morning in connection with an elder abuse case in Corcoran.
Detectives say 70-year-old Myrtle Reid had been taking large amounts of money from an elderly 84-year-old man, and using the money to go gambling.
Corcoran police have also arrested 40-year-old Diane Cabral. She's also accused of taking large amounts of money from the same elderly victim to pay for legal issues and gambling.
Both suspects have been booked into the Kings County Jail.
corcoran, kings county, theft, crimetracker, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos