2 accused of stealing from Corcoran elderly man
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two men are in jail Friday morning in connection with an elder abuse case in Corcoran.
Detectives say 70-year-old Myrtle Reid had been taking large amounts of money from an elderly 84-year-old man, and using the money to go gambling.
Corcoran police have also arrested 40-year-old Diane Cabral. She's also accused of taking large amounts of money from the same elderly victim to pay for legal issues and gambling.
Both suspects have been booked into the Kings County Jail.
corcoran, kings county, theft, crimetracker, local
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home
- El Tapatio fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos