2 accused of stealing from Corcoran elderly man
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two men are in jail Friday morning in connection with an elder abuse case in Corcoran.
Detectives say 70-year-old Myrtle Reid had been taking large amounts of money from an elderly 84-year-old man, and using the money to go gambling.
Corcoran police have also arrested 40-year-old Diane Cabral. She's also accused of taking large amounts of money from the same elderly victim to pay for legal issues and gambling.
Both suspects have been booked into the Kings County Jail.
corcoran, kings county, theft, crimetracker, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos