2 accused of stealing from Corcoran elderly man
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two men are in jail Friday morning in connection with an elder abuse case in Corcoran.
Detectives say 70-year-old Myrtle Reid had been taking large amounts of money from an elderly 84-year-old man, and using the money to go gambling.
Corcoran police have also arrested 40-year-old Diane Cabral. She's also accused of taking large amounts of money from the same elderly victim to pay for legal issues and gambling.
Both suspects have been booked into the Kings County Jail.
corcoran, kings county, theft, crimetracker, local
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt