One dead from carbon monoxide in Alpaugh
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Firefighters in the South Valley say one person died from carbon monoxide poisoning Saturday.
It happened at a home in the Tulare County community of Alpaugh.
Authorities said two people were rushed to the hospital and a third died from the odorless gas.
No other details have been released at this point.
alpaugh, tulare county, local
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting 2 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related...
1 min ago