One dead from carbon monoxide in Alpaugh
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Firefighters in the South Valley say one person died from carbon monoxide poisoning Saturday.
It happened at a home in the Tulare County community of Alpaugh.
Authorities said two people were rushed to the hospital and a third died from the odorless gas.
No other details have been released at this point.
alpaugh, tulare county, local
- Teacher shot at Edison High School in Fresno
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development 53 min ago
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos