Houston police locate missing man, 81
HOUSTON -- Houston police announced Sunday that their search for a missing man was over and he has been located.
The man disappeared Saturday after walking away from his home in north Houston near the North Freeway and Cavalcade.
According to police, he was headed to a METRO bus stop.
Officials said the man has not been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, but he does display some symptoms.
The man was found, officials said. No other details were released.
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian 2 min ago
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno