Houston police locate missing man, 81
HOUSTON -- Houston police announced Sunday that their search for a missing man was over and he has been located.
The man disappeared Saturday after walking away from his home in north Houston near the North Freeway and Cavalcade.
According to police, he was headed to a METRO bus stop.
Officials said the man has not been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, but he does display some symptoms.
The man was found, officials said. No other details were released.
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes 41 min ago
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Accuweather Forecast
40 min ago
- Fresno State program gets students...
41 min ago
- Work underway on new mural in Downtown Fresno
48 min ago
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos