Fire strikes Lake Jackson bowling alley
LAKE JACKSON, TX -- The flames are now out at a bowling alley that burned throughout the night.
It happened at around midnight at the Bowl Texas Bowling Alley at FM 2004 near Highway 288 in Lake Jackson. Firefighters from four different departments responded to put out the flames, which burned for hours.
The bowling alley was closed and no one was hurt.
Investigators are still working to figure out what started that fire.
lake jackson, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos