Burglary call leads to Clovis drug bust
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Clovis Police say a call about a burglary led to four arrests and a drug seizure.
Officers went to Harvard near Barstow Saturday after a caller reported two men just broke into his apartment. He also told them people deliver marijuana to a woman in his building every week.
Police say they knocked on the door of that apartment and a woman refused to open the door. Then they spotted two men jumping out of the second story window.
Officers caught both suspects and arrested the woman inside. They also arrested a fourth person after finding more than 20 pounds of processed marijuana worth $62,000 in the apartment.
clovis, fresno county, marijuana, drug bust, burglary, local
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Growers watch hourly temps as cold snap approaches
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Man tries to kill ex-girlfriend by setting fire to home
- Blue jean bandits hit Eye Candy Fashion Boutique
- Man and two children killed in Merced fire
- Video: Fresno's Christmas Tree Lane sees big crowds
- Suspect hit in Fresno Co. officer involved shooting