Vehicles burn at NE Harris Co. auto salvage yard
HOUSTON -- SkyEye 13 HD was over an auto salvage yard in NE Harris County, where several vehicles were on fire today.
It started before noon at a business called Tex-Mex in the 10600 block of Airline Drive. From what we could tell, more than a dozen vehicles were fully engulfed in flames. Smoke from the fire could be seen for miles around.
The Little York Volunteer Fire Department first responded, and soon called fro help from the Houston Fire Department.
At this point, we've not heard of any injuries. There's no word on what caused the fire.
Could you see smoke from your location? If so, email photos or video to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos