Vehicles burn at NE Harris Co. auto salvage yard
HOUSTON -- SkyEye 13 HD was over an auto salvage yard in NE Harris County, where several vehicles were on fire today.
It started before noon at a business called Tex-Mex in the 10600 block of Airline Drive. From what we could tell, more than a dozen vehicles were fully engulfed in flames. Smoke from the fire could be seen for miles around.
The Little York Volunteer Fire Department first responded, and soon called fro help from the Houston Fire Department.
At this point, we've not heard of any injuries. There's no word on what caused the fire.
Could you see smoke from your location? If so, email photos or video to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos