Police investigating death of 15-month-old baby boy in NE Houston
HOUSTON -- Houston homicide investigators are looking into the death of a 15-month-old baby boy.
The victim was being cared for by a babysitter at an apartment complex in northeast Houston last Thursday when he suffered some kind of head trauma. The infant died the next day at Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Children Protective Services says the case is being investigated by childcare licensing because the babysitter wasn't being regulated as she should have been.
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for jet with 239 aboard 16 min ago
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos