Police investigating death of 15-month-old baby boy in NE Houston
HOUSTON -- Houston homicide investigators are looking into the death of a 15-month-old baby boy.
The victim was being cared for by a babysitter at an apartment complex in northeast Houston last Thursday when he suffered some kind of head trauma. The infant died the next day at Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Children Protective Services says the case is being investigated by childcare licensing because the babysitter wasn't being regulated as she should have been.
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment 6 min ago
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- California farmers to get more water
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Air National Guard honors city of Madera
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Good Sports: Cheerforce Vengeance
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno...
13 min ago