Men in Tarpey Village died of natural causes
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- We have new information about the two men whose bodies were found inside a Fresno County home.
Detectives say both men had medical problems, and they now believe the father and son died of natural causes.
Their bodies were found Monday inside a home at Hammel and Griffith in Tarpey Village.
A postal carrier alerted a neighbor after noticing newspapers and mail stacking up outside. The neighbor, then went inside the home and saw the bodies.
Investigators say the bodies were inside the home for at least a week.
Detectives say they found no evidence of forced entry or foul play.
tarpey village, fresno county, clovis, fresno, local
- AMBER ALERT: Boy, 12, abducted in Long Beach 18 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla 53 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery