Men in Tarpey Village died of natural causes
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- We have new information about the two men whose bodies were found inside a Fresno County home.
Detectives say both men had medical problems, and they now believe the father and son died of natural causes.
Their bodies were found Monday inside a home at Hammel and Griffith in Tarpey Village.
A postal carrier alerted a neighbor after noticing newspapers and mail stacking up outside. The neighbor, then went inside the home and saw the bodies.
Investigators say the bodies were inside the home for at least a week.
Detectives say they found no evidence of forced entry or foul play.
tarpey village, fresno county, clovis, fresno, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe