Police investigate second shooting in Orange Cove
ORANGE COVE, Calif. (KFSN) -- Detectives in Orange Cove are investigating a late night shooting that sent a man to the hospital.
Tuesday night's shooting happened near Ninth Street and B Street -- just over a mile from where another shooting happened Monday night near South and Lopez.
Authorities say the a group of people approached 20-year-old man who was walking in the area. Witnesses say they heard between five and seven gunshots.
Police have not said what the motive is, and say at this point and say it's too early to tell what may have led up to the shooting.
The man was air-lifted to Community Regional Medical Center. His condition has not yet been released.
Investigators aren't saying much about Monday's shooting only that the victim was shot in the upper body.
No arrests have been made in either shooting.
orange cove, fresno county, shooting, crimetracker, local, stephanie stone
- Large fire guts warehouse southeast of Fresno 36 min ago
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death 32 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free 41 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180