Porterville man accused in 2nd child molestation case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Porterville man has been arrested on charges involving a second case of child molestation.
Police began investigating the first suspected case in January 2011. At that time, criminal charges were filed against 46-year-old Sal Espinosa. But while court proceedings against him were pending for the original case, detectives learned there was a possible second victim. Both incidents are believed to have happened about eight years ago.
Police arrested Espinosa again this week. He's in jail with a $500 thousand bail.
crimetracker, sex crimes, porterville, tulare county, tulare, visalia, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 49 min ago
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy 44 min ago
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about