Police searching for man accused of trying to strangle woman
HOUSTON -- Investigators need your help finding a man accused of trying to strangle a woman in front of her toddler.
Chad Heim is charged with assault of a family member. Investigators say he attacked the victim in front of her three-year-old daughter in northeast Harris County last year. Another man in the home intervened and stopped the assault.
If you know where Heim is, you're asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. There is a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached 17 min ago
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Accuweather Forecast
50 min ago
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos