Police searching for man accused of trying to strangle woman
HOUSTON -- Investigators need your help finding a man accused of trying to strangle a woman in front of her toddler.
Chad Heim is charged with assault of a family member. Investigators say he attacked the victim in front of her three-year-old daughter in northeast Harris County last year. Another man in the home intervened and stopped the assault.
If you know where Heim is, you're asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. There is a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years