Firefighters have deja vu at 2-alarm blaze
HOUSTON -- It was deja vu for firefighters in southwest Houston when the same building set on fire a few days ago went up in flames again overnight.
This was the third blaze in two weeks at the same vacant apartment building on Corporate.
It caught fire again around 10pm and destroyed the second floor and roof.
The building had been boarded up since the first fire two weeks ago.
Authorities say the flames last night were so intense they had to pull a second alarm. According to investigators, they became suspicious about the cause because the fire had several different points of origin.
Arson investigators are looking into the fires.
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash 32 min ago
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building 36 min ago
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week