Firefighters have deja vu at 2-alarm blaze
HOUSTON -- It was deja vu for firefighters in southwest Houston when the same building set on fire a few days ago went up in flames again overnight.
This was the third blaze in two weeks at the same vacant apartment building on Corporate.
It caught fire again around 10pm and destroyed the second floor and roof.
The building had been boarded up since the first fire two weeks ago.
Authorities say the flames last night were so intense they had to pull a second alarm. According to investigators, they became suspicious about the cause because the fire had several different points of origin.
Arson investigators are looking into the fires.
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- The skinny on fitness video games
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- La Tapatia fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
- Photos: Best moments at Billboard Awards 2013
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos