Car slams into Houston beauty salon
HOUSTON -- A car slammed into a beauty salon and sent customers and employees running for cover.
It happened around 6pm Friday at Aisha's Salon and Spa on F.M. 1960 near Jones Road in northwest Houston.
A car crashed into the glass storefront. Shards of glass and beauty products flew everywhere and people inside the store scrambled to get out of the way.
No one was hurt and the driver of the car told police she mistakenly hit the gas instead of the break.
It's not yet clear how much it will cost to repair the damage. Deputies say the driver will not be charged.
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos