Car lot employee shot after confronting armed robber
HOUSTON -- An employee of a used car lot was in the hospital Saturday night after a gunman robbed the business and shot him.
According to Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies, an armed man walked up a used car lot in the 14000 block of Bammel North Houston just before 5pm and took four employees' wallets.
Officials said one of the victims followed the gunman outside and confronted him in the parking lot of a restaurant, and was shot in the leg.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is expected to survive.
Anyone with information on this crime can call HCSO or Crime Stoppers.
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76