Car lot employee shot after confronting armed robber
HOUSTON -- An employee of a used car lot was in the hospital Saturday night after a gunman robbed the business and shot him.
According to Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies, an armed man walked up a used car lot in the 14000 block of Bammel North Houston just before 5pm and took four employees' wallets.
Officials said one of the victims followed the gunman outside and confronted him in the parking lot of a restaurant, and was shot in the leg.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is expected to survive.
Anyone with information on this crime can call HCSO or Crime Stoppers.
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm