Car lot employee shot after confronting armed robber
HOUSTON -- An employee of a used car lot was in the hospital Saturday night after a gunman robbed the business and shot him.
According to Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies, an armed man walked up a used car lot in the 14000 block of Bammel North Houston just before 5pm and took four employees' wallets.
Officials said one of the victims followed the gunman outside and confronted him in the parking lot of a restaurant, and was shot in the leg.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is expected to survive.
Anyone with information on this crime can call HCSO or Crime Stoppers.
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 1 dead, 15 hurt 8 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo