Police: Two men shot inside car in Pasadena
PASADENA, TX -- Pasadena police were investigating a double shooting Sunday.
Around 12:30pm, three men in a car pulled into the parking lot at Ark Food Store in the 2000 block of South Shaver Street at Garner.
According to police, one of the men opened fire on the other two while they were all inside the vehicle.
Both victims were transported. At last check, their conditions were unknown, but officials said their injuries were not life-threatening.
Police said they believe all three men know each other. They have spoken to the gunman, but no charges have been filed.
The motive for the shooting was unclear and no additional details were released.
The case remains under investigation.
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about