Police: Two men shot inside car in Pasadena
PASADENA, TX -- Pasadena police were investigating a double shooting Sunday.
Around 12:30pm, three men in a car pulled into the parking lot at Ark Food Store in the 2000 block of South Shaver Street at Garner.
According to police, one of the men opened fire on the other two while they were all inside the vehicle.
Both victims were transported. At last check, their conditions were unknown, but officials said their injuries were not life-threatening.
Police said they believe all three men know each other. They have spoken to the gunman, but no charges have been filed.
The motive for the shooting was unclear and no additional details were released.
The case remains under investigation.
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Fresno auto shops build next Wheels of Hope car
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela