Kings Co man arrested after baby injured
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 7-week-old baby is recovering from severe injuries at Children's Hospital Central California.
The Kings County Sheriff's Office arrested the child's 20-year-old father, Jonathan Tafoya, for felony child abuse and torture.
The child had a broken arm, a cracked rib, and bruising on its head and body.
Tafoya is being held at the Kings County Jail. Bail is set at $625,000 dollars.
The child will be taken into protective custody by child protective services when released from the hospital.
kings county, madera county, childrens hospital central california, local
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos